- This week we see us returning to area that has produced a hammered coins and Bronze age . We have plenty of land to detect in this ancient area.
- The site has a history going back with its tudor docks and medieval castle.
- Toddy’s digs have worked hard over the last year and a half to keep you digging when no one else did!. Any support is appreciated.
Meet at 0830 NO EARLIER Detecting starts at 0900 Finish at 1700
PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE TICKET I WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU. THE DOWNLOAD METHOD WAS SUITABLE BUT DUE TO PEOPLE GOING ON LAND BEFORE THE DIG I COULD ONLY MAKE TICKETS AVAILABLE ON A SATURDAY. THIS WAY YOU CAN BUY IT DURING THE WEEK.
Kit rental available please see shop
£15 per person. Partners and kids go free.
to rent a detector and dig included click here https://metaldetectingscotland.co.uk/product/detector-rental-with-a-dig
When will I get information – Saturday between 6-9 pm
How much is it – £15 per detector
- What time does it start – We meet at 0830 and the dig starts at 0900
- Can I bring a friend – Yes at 50% cost of a detecting ticket per guest (this event)
Do we park on fields – Yes, we are We do our best to provide suitable parking on the field or road but Toddys Digs are not responsible for damage to your car entering fields. 4 x 4 cars are more suited to our hobby.
Do I need insurance – It is NOT essential but it is a good idea to get it from the Federation of independent detectorists FID
What do I do with my finds – We are experts at Toddy’s digs at identifying metallic finds, we will advise you what to record at our digs and where but please read the Treasure Trove website (it is your responsibility to record your finds made at our events)
You must fill in your holes at our digs and leave them as you found them